Trying to find the sheet music for viola auditions has always been such a hassle…
- Are you tired of asking your teacher and colleagues to dig through their music stacks to borrow their part?
- Do you hate fighting with the photocopy machine-trying to not cut off notes?
- Are you sick of overpaying for complete parts to an entire symphony, when you only need 15 measures?
- Can you barely read the notes of your current copy because of all the bowings, fingerings and other chicken scratch markings that are permanently photocopied into your part?
- Do you wish it wasn’t so difficult?
It Doesn’t Have to be That Way Anymore…
- What if you had ALL the excerpts in one easy to access file? Even the “hard to find” ones?
- Imagine being able to print out exactly the pages you needed?
- What if you had beautifully clean parts to read only your markings from?
Introducing “Orchestral Viola Excerpts-Clean Practice Parts” eBook:
This collection contains 148 pages of .pdfs from 67 different excerpts ready for you to print out and start practicing from. No more searching for hard to find excerpts, they’re all here. Now you can
- Quickly find any excerpt you need
- Print out as many copies as you need
- Write in your own bowings or fingerings
- No Processing or shipping delays, get the book NOW
Take a look inside the book…
Want to see even more?
These parts would cost an average of $5.00 per part from traditional publishers. Why pay over $300 when you can get the same thing I’m offering you for so much less? (Ok, it doesn’t come on their fancy paper)
That’s right, this amazing offer is available for a limited time for only: $8.00!
Can’t I just find most of these on imslp?
It’s true, many of these excerpts can be found on imslp, but their parts are not exactly configured with performers in mind. I have painstakingly formatted each page to get the maximum note size on an 8.5″ x 11″ page. Compare the first page of Mozart Symphony No. 35 from imslp with mine.
Can’t I just rely on the orchestra to send me the hard to find excerpts?
(Actual excerpt posted online for a Bass audition)
Yes, it’s also true that some orchestras will send you a copy of some of the more difficult to find excerpts. But they’re not all that helpful if you actually want to be able to read the notes?
What people are saying about the book:
“This orchestral excerpt book gives me a great peace of mind when taking auditions because it helps me to keep my excerpts clean and organized without having to scramble through a pile of clutter.
Without a doubt, this website helped me succeed at a recent audition.”
“I am happy to say that I keep your book on my iPad at all times because it is an invaluable resource for not only myself but also all my students.”
“The book is great and it is exactly what you promise when you sell it – which is rare. Clean and perfectly readable scores – terrific, exactly what a professional player needs.”
“Thank you for putting the orchestra excerpts together! It saved me precious time from searching on imslp. The music copy was clean with high resolution and without unnecessary fingerings and bowings.”
The easiest payment method on the web. Completely secure.
I’m so excited to also be using Gumroad Inc. to accept all major credit cards. All you need to enter is your email and card information. After that, the eBook is yours!
So what are you waiting for? Someone else is practicing these right now!
Just click the button below.